Smart technology brand Level Home says its flagship introduction, Level Lock, is the world’s first invisible smart lock.
The Level Lock magically transforms an existing deadbolt into a smart lock in just minutes, “allowing consumers to preserve the heritage and design of their homes while still experiencing the conveniences of a smart lock,” the company says.
Designed to fit seamlessly inside a deadbolt to preserve the existing look of a home, Level Lock lets homeowners easily share access to family, friends, or service providers at the touch of a button. “With Apple HomeKit you can easily operate Level Lock via Siri, add automations such as locking the door when the last person leaves, or receive real-time entry and exit notifications,” the company says. “Level Lock is engineered for trust, durability and reliability and provides the highest level of residential security.”
A first of its kind, the Level Lock (Bolt Edition) gives people the benefits of a smart lock without changing their home’s design or replacing their existing keys.
Other benefits the Level Lock offers:
● Invisible design. With Level Lock, nothing looks different, yet everything’s
changed. Level Lock Installs inside your door, making your existing lock smart without asking you to change the look of your lock or to stop using your existing keys.
● Welcome friends and family. Open your home to friends and family by sending invites via the Level App. Guests can use their phone as a key to access your home and you'll get notifications letting you know they've arrived.
● Secure. The Level Lock was designed to exceed the highest residential security
rating (ANSI GRADE 1/A) and encrypted with the most robust security protocols available. Crafted from high quality materials and painstakingly tested for durability and reliability.
[ Read More: INTRODUCING THE FIRST APPLE HOMEKIT MULTIPOINT SMART LOCK ]
● Homekit enabled. With Apple Homekit you can use Siri to operate your Level Lock and receive real-time updates of who comes and goes when. In addition, Level Lock uses automation to enable geofencing based entry and exit, keeping your home always secure.
● Keyless entry. In addition to opening with traditional keys, the lock connects to the Level App via Bluetooth to allow people to use their phone as their key.
● Easy setup. For most homes, installation takes minutes using just a screwdriver. Or the company’s partner, HelloTech, can install and set up your lock for customers.
● Power and efficiency. The Level Lock uses a patent-pending, six stage, stainless steel gear box that's both powerful enough for the toughest conditions, and efficient enough to deliver over a year's worth of battery life from a single CR2.
[ Read More: EMTEK DEVELOPS SMART LEVER HANDLE FOR ENTRY DOORS ]
Founded in late 2016 by John Martin, CEO, and Ken Goto, CTO, Level Home says its ultimate goal is to make “smart” invisible. Level Lock, the company says, highlights that technology shouldn’t demand consumers to change the way they live their lives. It should blend seamlessly into the background.
“With every product we create, we start at square zero so we can strike the perfect balance between today's cutting edge technology and the practicality of our everyday living experience,” says Martin. “Many smart home products on the market today over emphasize technology and as a result complicate our everyday lives. We believe ‘smart’ products should blend in naturally with your home while offering you an improvement to your daily routines. At Level Home, we’re not just designing products for a house, we’re designing them for the people who make it a home.”
To help further its goals, Level Home says it has secured $71 million in funding led by strategic investments from Walmart and Lennar Homes as well as premier investment firm Hut 8 Ventures.
“Level Home’s unique approach and technology is a game changer for homebuilders,” said Eric Feder, Managing General Partner, Lennar Ventures. “As one of the nation’s leading home builders, Lennar is founded on a long tradition of quality craftsmanship and attention to detail. The Level Lock will transform the smart lock category by allowing home builders to offer innovation without having to compromise on their home experience.”
[ Read More: BRK BRANDS UNVEILS NEW SMART DOOR BELL ]