Tech startup Nooie has added a new doorbell camera offering motion detection and 2K resolution, among other features.
Nooie, a manufacturer of smart home cameras, recently announced the release of the camera and base station that is 5G-capable. It offers advanced motion detection, 2K resolution with wide angle view, 2-way audio, and more. The unit is also Alexa- and Google Home-enabled.
[ Read More: CONTROL4, SNAPAV INTRODUCE NEW SMART VIDEO DOORBELL ]
“We developed the Nooie Cam Doorbell in partnership with our customers to solve their key complaints about the video doorbells available in the market today — ease of installation, super HD video, and beautiful design,” says Nooie Co-Founder and CDO, Sasha Tseng. “Adding our doorbell is stress free and trouble free; our 2k video contains two times the pixels of 1080P, and our modern aesthetic adds — rather than detracts — from the style of your home.”
The Nooie Cam Doorbell with Base Station is battery powered with a 10,000mAh battery for wire free installation and extended use. The Base Station enables a chime feature while also extending the connectivity range by being an wifi extender for the system, the company says. A Nooie App allows users to manage all Nooie devices and permits a range of features, including two-way audio, pre-recorded messages, customizable sensitivity settings, and the ability to record video or take pics directly to a mobile device.
[ Read More: RING LAUNCHES SMALLEST, MOST AFFORDABLE VIDEO DOORBELL ]
Here are some other features of the Nooie doorbell cam:
- 2K video resolution with night vision (2K video contains 2x the pixels of 1080P resolution, the company says)
- 158° field of view provides a bigger and clearer view outside your home or business
- Superior night vision up to 49ft (15m) in pitch-black
- Intelligent human detection
- Advanced PIR (Passive Infrared) sensors, and human detection algorithms give you accurate motion alerts.
- Monitor visitors and interact with guests remotely, either live or through pre-recorded messages.
- Warm and earthy colors and non-traditional materials blend seamlessly into your decor.
- Easy to install (wireless, battery-powered), easy to use, and includes a built-in anti-theft alarm for additional security.
Founded in 2018, Nooie was launched to create stylish, intuitive, and secure devices to improve everyday life at a price everyone can afford, the company says. The company’s family of smart home products includes security cams, smart plugs, power strips, and bulbs. The Doorbell Cam with Base Station is available from Nooie’s website and Amazon.
[ Read More: EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT SMART LIGHT SWITCHES ]