Sink manufacturer Ruvati has expanded its epiGranite series of kitchen sinks with the addition of a bold new yellow option that draws inspiration from the iconic Italian sports car maker Ferrari.
The company says the “dramatic Midas Yellow is a perfect complement to Ruvati’s Italian-made sinks. The bright yellow hue is a great way to add contrast in a traditional white or neutral kitchen and is very on-track with the latest design trends that favor unexpected pops of color.”
Ruvati says the epiGranite series sets a new trend for the home kitchen, especially for those homeowners who are looking beyond stainless steel and want to add some color and character to their kitchen design.
[ Read More: 9 FARMHOUSE SINKS FOR ANY KITCHEN BUDGET ]
The sink is constructed from 80% crushed natural granite, giving each one extreme durability and the look of real stone, the company says. “It’s colored all the way through, for a rich and consistent look that will never discolor,” Ruvati says. “The surface of the sink undergoes a proprietary treatment making it resistant to stains, bacteria and extreme temperatures up to 536 degrees Fahrenheit.”
The epiGranite series comes with a basket strainer drain assembly that traps food waste and is easy to empty into the trash. Sinks come in eight color options ranging from Caribbean Sand to Black Galaxy.
Here are some other features of the collection:
- Constructed of composite granite that is mixed with a proprietary resin that makes the sink completely non-porous and resistant to most household chemicals.
- The sink is colored all the way through, for a consistent look that will never discolor
- Proprietary treatment makes the surface anti-bacterial and completely resistant to stains
- Can withstand high temperatures up to 536 degrees Fahrenheit
- Drop-in Topmount installation. Cutout templates and mounting clips are provided.
- Thick solid construction makes the sink naturally sound-absorbing and noise free
- 10-inch-deep bowl gives ample space and fits large pots and pans
- Gently rounded corners make it easy to clean
- Pre-drilled with one standard hole (1-3/8″ diameter) for faucet installation. Also pre-drilled with four additional partially drilled knockout holes that can be used for installation of soap dispenser or three- or four-hole faucets.
- Includes matching black color strainer drain assembly.
- Standard 3.5-inch drain opening will fit any garbage disposal unit.
- Exterior Dimensions: 33 inches wide and 22 inches front-to-back. Standard size will retrofit into most existing topmount sink cutouts, the company says.
- Each sink comes with a black strainer drain assembly, cutout template, mounting clips, and installation guide.