Sink manufacturer Ruvati has expanded its epiGranite series of kitchen sinks with the addition of a bold new yellow option that draws inspiration from the iconic Italian sports car maker Ferrari.
The company says the “dramatic Midas Yellow is a perfect complement to Ruvati’s Italian-made sinks. The bright yellow hue is a great way to add contrast in a traditional white or neutral kitchen and is very on-track with the latest design trends that favor unexpected pops of color.”
Ruvati says the epiGranite series sets a new trend for the home kitchen, especially for those homeowners who are looking beyond stainless steel and want to add some color and character to their kitchen design.
[ Read More: 9 FARMHOUSE SINKS FOR ANY KITCHEN BUDGET ]
The sink is constructed from 80% crushed natural granite, giving each one extreme durability and the look of real stone, the company says. “It’s colored all the way through, for a rich and consistent look that will never discolor,” Ruvati says. “The surface of the sink undergoes a proprietary treatment making it resistant to stains, bacteria and extreme temperatures up to 536 degrees Fahrenheit.”
The epiGranite series comes with a basket strainer drain assembly that traps food waste and is easy to empty into the trash. Sinks come in eight color options ranging from Caribbean Sand to Black Galaxy.
[ Read More: NEED ACCESSIBLE PRODUCTS WITH HIGH STYLE? WE HAVE SOME OPTIONS ]
Here are some other features of the collection:
- Constructed of composite granite that is mixed with a proprietary resin that makes the sink completely non-porous and resistant to most household chemicals.
- The sink is colored all the way through, for a consistent look that will never discolor
- Proprietary treatment makes the surface anti-bacterial and completely resistant to stains
- Can withstand high temperatures up to 536 degrees Fahrenheit
- Drop-in Topmount installation. Cutout templates and mounting clips are provided.
- Thick solid construction makes the sink naturally sound-absorbing and noise free
- 10-inch-deep bowl gives ample space and fits large pots and pans
- Gently rounded corners make it easy to clean
- Pre-drilled with one standard hole (1-3/8″ diameter) for faucet installation. Also pre-drilled with four additional partially drilled knockout holes that can be used for installation of soap dispenser or three- or four-hole faucets.
- Includes matching black color strainer drain assembly.
- Standard 3.5-inch drain opening will fit any garbage disposal unit.
- Exterior Dimensions: 33 inches wide and 22 inches front-to-back. Standard size will retrofit into most existing topmount sink cutouts, the company says.
- Each sink comes with a black strainer drain assembly, cutout template, mounting clips, and installation guide.
Add new comment