Smart home lighting brand Treatlife has launched a new line of affordable devices that are voice-activated and compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant.
“Treatlife lets you make your entire home’s switches smart for a low cost, allowing you to turn on and off lights and appliances automatically through voice activated Alexa, Google Assistant, or through the iPhone and Android app,” the company says. “Constructed for an artistic look with maximum practicality, Treatlife’s line of Smart Switches include the new 4-pack 3-Way Smart Switches, which control lights from two different locations, as well as Treatlife’s 4-dPack Dimmable Smart Switches and 2-4 Pack Single Pole Smart Switches.”
The company says its products are much more affordable than other products and can help builders and consumers create a smart home easier. Prices for the line range from $26.39 for a two-pack single pole to $71.99 for a four-pack three-way smart switch. “The Smart Switches come with the switch, wall plate, wire labels, manual, and all the necessary accessories for installation,” the company explains. The switches connect to a home's WiFi network without the need of a hub or extra equipment.
Treatlife smart switch offer the following features, the brand says:
- Voice Control: hands-free convenience to control lights with your voice via Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant -- perfect when your hands are full or when entering a dark room.
- WiFi Enabled Remote Control: control your lights anywhere with a smartphone, whether at home, in the office, or on vacation. Monitor real-time light status, share devices, and even control groups of lights with a tap of the smartphone screen.
- Create Schedules: use the timer or countdown to automatically turn on and off lights based on everyday routines or to simulate that you’re home when on vacation to ward off intruders.
- Group Control: create and control a group of Treatlife light switches. Easily add or remove switches from the group through the app to simultaneously turn on all the lights when you arrive home.
- Works with: Alexa, Google Assistant, IFTTT, and the Smart Life iPhone and Android app.
- Easy to install: includes easy to follow directions and videos.
- Stylish: sleek white design with push button switch.
“You’ll never need to worry again if you left the lights on when you go out or when you are on vacation thousands of miles away,” says Allen Zhong, CEO, Treatlife. “Treatlife lets you view and control all your switches wherever you are for true security and peace of mind.”
Based in Las Cruces, N.M., Treatlife is an IoT smart home company that focuses on lighting control systems. The company believes that the only thing that moves faster than technology is consumer expectations so the company is on a mission to make technology simpler, affordable, and easy to integrate seamlessly into consumers’ lives.
[ Read More: CONNECTSENSE LAUNCHES SMART IN-WALL OUTLET ]