MURRIETA, Calif. – Waterstone Faucets, the leading Made in America plumbing manufacturer, announces today it will host its first design contest to recognize designers, builders and architects and their projects which feature the brand’s iconic products. Entries will be open from June 17, 2021 to November 30, 2021.
Entry is free and open to all Waterstone installation projects across the U.S. and Canada. Waterstone will choose four winners across four categories: best traditional kitchen design, best contemporary kitchen design, best mud room or laundry room space, and best bar or butler’s pantry space. Winners will receive a cash prize, a three-piece faucet suite from Waterstone and promotion across Waterstone’s marketing and sales platforms.
“It’s always exciting to see how designers use our products to create inspiring spaces,” said Chris Kuran, Founder and President. “We’re looking forward to recognizing the immense innovation and creativity within the design community through our first Waterstone Design Contest.”
For consideration, projects must include:
- At least one Waterstone full suite kitchen installation OR
- At least one Waterstone fixture installation in laundry room, mudroom, pantry prep, wet bar, butler’s pantry or dog wash station in residential projects.
- Completed in the U.S. or Canada.
- Documentation with high-resolution, professional photography that the submitter owns.
- Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. EST on November 30, 2021 and will be evaluated by a panel ofjudges including Waterstone Founder and President Chris Kuran.Winners will be notified by email in December and an announcement will go out January 2022.
To enter the contest, please visit: waterstoneco.com
About Waterstone Faucets
Waterstone Faucets has been paying homage to the modern American artisan tradition since 1999. The company is known for creating best-in-class decorative plumbing products that improve Americans’ everyday lives. All design, engineering, manufacturing, finishing, assembling, testing and packing are executed from the company’s headquarters in Southern California. Each Waterstone faucet is touched by the human hand and made with integrity while original design continues to elevate their faucet collections as fearless works of art for the home. This is how Waterstone Faucets creates lasting connections with designers and homeowners alike—through the products that they see and touch every day.